How To Convert WhatsApp Account To WhatsApp Business Account.
Recently, WhatsApp Inc. launched a business version of its app WhatsApp, it comes with amazing features that makes a business stand out and for retaining potential customers. But a question is, is it possible to convert WhatsApp account to Business Account? Yes is the answer to the question and that's what this tutorial is meant for.
In this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to easily
- Install WhatsApp Business app,
- Backup your chats on WhatsApp account,
- Create WhatsApp Business Account on the go with your existing phone number, and
- How to restore your chat.
- Android 2+.
- WiFi network or mobile data
- Minimum 50mb space
- The phone number you use for your WhatsApp account.
Here we go.
1. How To Backup Your Chats on WhatsApp
First thing first, you need to backup your chats but if you do not mind losing your chat, you can skip this step.
- Open your WhatsApp account,
- Click on three dots at the top right of your screen ⚂,
- Click on settings,
- Click on chats,
- Click on chat backup,
- Finally set up your Google Drive account and backup your chats.
2. How To Install WhatsApp Business Account
- Go to Google Play Store,
- Click on search icon and type WhatsApp Business
- Click on Install and wait till the app downloads and install,
- Open the app.
- Click here to install the app from Google Play Store.
3. Setup Your Account.
So to setup your account, you need to follow the following instructions carefully to avoid loss of data. So here we go;
- Open WhatsApp Business app.
- Enter your phone number, I mean the one you're using for your current WhatsApp account.
- A message will pop up saying "We will be verifying your phone +1 234 567 8901, press OK to continue" click on OK to continue.
- Wait till verification message is sent to you, the app will automatically verify your account if you are using the sim on the phone otherwise, enter the pin sent to your phone.
- WhatsApp Business will look for backup so kindly choose the Google account you used to backup before.
- Wait till the backup is downloaded and enjoy WhatsApp for business.
- Finally set up your business profile by entering your business name, category, email, address and website.
Now you can enjoy your new WhatsApp account with great features. We'll update you very soon on features of WhatsApp Business app. Stay tuned and don't forget to enter your email below to be the first person to get our updates.
If you found this article useful, kindly share with your friends.