What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you revisit the site or browse from one page to another.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most frequently, how visitors navigate between pages, and how long they spend on each page. This information helps us improve the website and provide a better user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use advertising cookies to deliver targeted advertisements and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies may track your browsing habits across different websites and collect information about your interests to provide personalized advertising.
We may also allow certain third-party service providers to place cookies on our website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our website.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to refuse, accept, or delete cookies. The methods for managing cookies may vary depending on the browser you use. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your browsing experience and limit the functionality of our website.
To learn more about managing cookies, you can visit the help pages of your browser or refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: Manage cookies in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox: Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge browsing data and privacy
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data in Safari
contact us at [email protected].
Last updated: [Insert Date]