Recently, one of our reader asked of how he can add Images to posts on his blogger blog, he searched for how to do it Google but couldn’t find an answer. In this post, we’re going to analyse Ho to do it easily with screenshots for better assimilation.
- Firstly go to blogger.com, sign in with your Google Account.
- Select your favorite blog.
- Click on one of the existing post that you wanted to add image(s) or create new post.
- Place your cursor rightly where you want your image to be in the editor.
- Click on image icon in the editor toolbar as shown in this picture.
You’ll see a pop-up as shown here.
Select an image from your computer, tab or mobile device and wait till the progress bar full.
- Select the picture and click add selected.
|Image Upload Box|