Friday, November 12, 2021
Media Contact: Harrison Hill | Research Communications Specialist | 405-744-5827 | [email protected]
If invention is born from necessity, then partnerships are born from innovation and OSU’s Cowboy Innovations is focused on creating those partnerships.
To highlight how those partnerships benefit Oklahoma and the nation, Cowboy Innovations is hosting a technology showcase on Nov. 19 at OSU DISCOVERY in Oklahoma City. This showcase is an opportunity for research on the university level to make its debut in front of potential aerospace and defense industry partners.
The evening will feature booths exhibiting ongoing research at OSU campuses and break-out sessions for more in depth conversations and idea exchanges. Presentations are set to begin at 3 p.m. but attendees are invited to stay after for happy and network with researchers and entrepreneurs.
To learn more or register for the showcase visit https://bit.ly/3BJ1zYT
A modern tech company.
- Next Wall Street powers higher on J&J, Big Tech boost – Reuters
- Previous This crypto investor says he just lost $470,000 on a dog-inspired DeFi project – CNBC
- Report: Nashville tech leads the way, industry continues to smash records – WKRN News 2
- Raspberry Pi OS: Now running on Debian 'bullseye' Linux – ZDNet
- Cryptocurrency Market to Hit USD 1,902.5 Million by 2028; – GlobeNewswire
- TPII Provides Update on Spree Solar-Powered EV Rapid-Charge Battery Technology – Certification in Progress – PRNewswire
- Bain Capital targets $1.5 billion for second tech opportunities fund – Livemint
No comments to show.