How to View Photos on Facebook Free Mode
It is no news that Airtel network and 9mobile has been collaborating with Facebook to provide their esteemed customers free access to Facebook without data subscription for a very long time now. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to view all photos in Facebook free mode.
Thousands of Airtel and 9mobile customers have been enjoying this offer for quite a longer period of time now. Gone are the days when the situation was “No data, No Facebook!”
But as it is always the case with freebies (free stuffs), there is an apparent limitation to this offer. The limitation is that users of Facebook free mode cannot see photos other than their friends’ profile pictures.
However, many people believe that since they had on their own volition decided to provide their customers with this offer, they should not be any limitations attached. Well, if you are among this set of people, there is good news for you.
In this tutorial, I shall share the little secret I discovered that will help you view All photos on Facebook free mode on your Android phone. Please read on.
I advise you to use Facebook Lite version for this trick to work. That is what I used when I was testing this trick and it worked very well.
If you don’t have Facebook Lite on your device, go search for it on Google Play Store and download or you download direct from Facebook at the bottom of your profile where you see something like “Click here to install Facebook Lite version on your phone.”
I assume you have downloaded your Facebook Lite. Now, we move over to the tutorial proper.
Steps to Follow to View Photos on Facebook Free mode.
Note: Your SIM must be without data subscription or call credit.
- Switch on your data connection.
- Launch Facebook Lite app.
- Enter your Facebook login details and login.
- Surf Facebook for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Exit Facebook Lite app and turn off your data connection.
- Go to your phone’s Settings
- Click Apps and search for Facebook Lite.
- Click Facebook Lite.
- Click Storage.
See other screenshots:
10. Click Clear data and exit the Settings.
11. Turn on your data connection.
12. Launch Facebook Lite again and enter your login details and wait for it to load.
13. If it fails to load, exit the App and launch it again and enter your details. Now, you should be successfully logged in on Data mode.
14. But if you are still logged in on Free mode, just tap “See photos” and you will be switched to Data mode automatically. Now you can view all photos without using data.
That is the good news on how to get the most out of Facebook free mode without data on your Airtel and 9mobile SIMs.
Please don’t hesitate to share this tutorial with your friends. They may find it helpful. Thanks!